JW Dental Hygiene
Serving Oakville, Mississauga and Burlington
Since September 2007, Ontario residents have had the choice of receiving professional dental hygiene treatment by Registered Dental Hygienists without having to see the dentist. Dental Hygiene is a regulated profession governed by the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario, and for decades dental hygienists have been the primary providers of preventive oral care.
Caring and professional environment with Registered Dental Hygienists and Denturist
At JW Dental Hygiene we enjoy taking care of people and providing the best dental hygiene and denture services in a relaxed and caring environment. Our goal is to educate and provide information so that our clients can improve their oral health and contribute to the well-being of their general health.
Preventing Tooth Loss
Visit Your Dentist Regularly
Tooth loss negatively affects an individual’s quality of life by drastically reducing the comfort of everyday activities such as chewing, talking, and even smiling. The best way to prevent it is to practice good dental habits, which include brushing and flossing regularly. Also, see your dentist at least once every six months and do not wait until experiencing tooth pain or other dental problems.
Teeth loss is a major health problem
- Tooth loss causes many people to withhold talking or smiling for fear of showing their mouth.
- Medical studies have proven that tooth loss leads to decreased self-confidence, premature aging, and negatively altered self-image.
- Tooth loss makes eating favorite raw foods very difficult.
- Both decreased daily physical activity and increased rates of the digestive tract problems have been linked to tooth loss.
Tue /Fri /Sat: 9am - 5pm
Mon/Wed & Evenings: By Appointment
- Dental and Periodontal Examination
- Teeth Whitening
- Stain Removal
- Professional Teeth Cleaning
- Pediatric Treatments
- Fluoride Treatment
- Sports Guards
- In-Office Whitening with Peroxide Gel
- Take Home Whitening Trays and Gels